Garden of Life Omega Zyme
O-Zyme contains 20 different digestive enzymes and aid in the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, dairy products and difficult-to-digest foods such as broccoli, nuts, seeds and beans.
What’s in Ω-Zyme™?
Ω-Zyme™ contains potent enzymes that support the digestion of a multitude of nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract, including:
- Protease blend of five proteolytic enzymes aids digestion and utilization of dietary proteins†
- Amylase digests starch†
- Lipase digests fats†
- Glucoamylase breaks down starch-like carbohydrates †
- Malt diastase (maltase) digests maltose based carbohydrates or malt found in grains†
- Invertase (sucrase) is an enzyme that breaks down sucrose into glucose and fructose †
- alpha-Galactosidase helps digestion of difficult-to-digest foods such as beans, legumes and cruciferous vegetables†
- Lactase digests the milk sugar lactose†
- Cellulase digests fiber cellulose into smaller units†
- Xylanase breaks down xylose, also called wood sugar†
- Pectinase breaks down carbohydrates such as pectin, found in the pulp of many fruits†
- Hemicellulase breaks down carbohydrates widely present in plant foods†
- Phytase breaks down phytic acid present in many difficult-to-digest grains and beans. Research supports the view that phytic acid present in plant foods interferes with digestion of proteins and utilization of many important minerals, such as zinc, magnesium, and iron †
- Beta-glucanase breaks down bulky beta-glucan molecules into smaller units †
- Bromelain, derived from pineapple, breaks down a broad variety of proteins †
- Papain, derived from papaya, also digests proteins into peptides and amino acids†
Ω-Zyme™ is available in two easy-to-use forms: Powder and Caplets. Adults take 1-4 caplets/scoops with each meal, and 1-2 caplets/scoops with each snack. Ω-Zyme™ powder can be sprinkled directly on food that is room temperature or cooler at each meal or snack.
|Serving Size: 1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1g||<1% †|
|Proprietary n-zimes Blend||573mg||+|
|Protease Blend (4.5, 6.0)||50,000 HUT||+|
|Protease 3.0||21 SAPU||+|
|Neutral Bacterial Protease||4,400 PC||+|
|Malt Diastase||185 DP||+|
|CereCalase (Phytase, Hemicellulase, Beta-glucanase)||110 MU||+|
|Poten-Zyme Botanical Blend
Ginger (root and juice), Cat’s Claw (root), Barley Grass Juice*, Turmeric (root).
|†Percent Daily Values Based on 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value not established.
Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable coating, sodium croscamellose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, probiotic cultures.
100 % Vegetarian. This product is made with natural ingredients. Color may vary from lot to lot. Contains no artificial colors or preservatives. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision.
This product is made with natural ingredients. Color may vary from lot to lot.