Nature’s Sunshine Super Omega 3 EPA 60 Softgels
The finest, purest oils, sourced from the flesh of cold-water fish
- Potent Omega-3 supplement guaranteed free from radiation, heavy metals, and forms of marine pollution
- Provides 760mg of EPA and 380mg DHA per daily dose of two capsules
- Natural lemon oil has been added for a pleasant taste
- Omega-3’s have been well researched and found to have multiple health benefits across most body systems helping manage behaviour problems in adolescents and young adults and to help to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- The formation of a healthy brain and eye tissue during foetal development, and maintaining them into old age
- Many fitness industry professionals use Omega-3 EFA’s to help clients with weight management
- Skin conditions, including dry skin and eczema, have also shown improvement
- Each capsule is hermetically sealed during encapsulation to prevent oxygen from reacting with the oils
How will Super Omega 3 help me?
Super Omega-3 is one of the most well-known daily nutrition supplements, and Nature’s Sunshine pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing process guarantees that only the finest, purest oils, sourced from the flesh of cold-water fish, are used in Super Omega-3 EPA.
Omega-3’s have been well researched and found to have multiple health benefits across the body systems, with both EPA and DHA contributing to the normal function of the heart, normal blood pressure, and the maintenance of blood triglyceride levels. DHA contributes to the maintenance of brain function and vision, and the formation of healthy brain and eye tissue during foetal development, and maintain them into old age.
Research has also found Omega-3’s to help manage behaviour problems in adolescents and young adults, and to help to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. Many fitness industry professionals use Omega-3 EFA’s to help clients with weight management, and it has been researched to aid in helping ease skin conditions, including dry skin and eczema.
Nature’s Sunshine’s Super Omega-3 EPA is a potent Omega-3 supplement, guaranteed free from radiation, heavy metals, and forms of marine pollution, that provides 760mg of EPA and 380mg DHA per daily dose of two capsules. Each capsule is hermetically sealed during encapsulation to prevent oxygen reacting with the oils and contains natural lemon oils for a pleasant taste.
The importance of EFA’s
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) are just that – essential to life! We cannot manufacture these within our body, so we have to rely on getting what we need from our diet. Omega- 3 EPA is a classification of certain kinds of fatty acids that result from the breakdown of dietary fats in the body. They are used to form membranes surrounding each of our trillions of cells.
The names of these omega-3 oils are EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids have been found beneficial for the nervous, skeletal, cardiovascular, glandular and immune systems, and some midwives are now recommending that they are taken during pregnancy to help develop healthy brain and eye tissue. As well as providing the building blocks for cell membranes, EFA’s have been found to have multiple health benefits for the whole body, including the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
The body needs Omega-3 EFA’s to manufacture and repair cell membranes, enabling the cells to obtain optimum nutrition. When the body lacks EFA’s, it uses saturated fats to create cell membranes. This produces cells with rigid, inflexible membranes that have difficulty performing some basic cellular functions. Brain tissue is largely made up of fatty acids, which are essential to healthy brain development and maintenance. DHA is most concentrated in the brain and retina.
Fatty Acid Profile:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) …… 760 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) …… 380 mg
Nature’s Sunshine’s Super Omega-3 EPA provides 760mg of EPA and 380mg DHA per daily dose of two capsules.
Refrigerate after opening.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage.