Neem Capsules (from leaf) by Nature’s Way.
How Many Neem Capsules per day ? | Serving Size: 2 Capsules | Servings Per Container: 50
Health & longevity through the healing power of nature—that’s what it means to Trust the Leaf.
What Are Neem Capsules Good For?
Nature’s Way Neem Leaf: A Versatile Herbal Remedy
Neem (Azadirahta indica) is an Ayurvedic herbal from India traditionally used for purifying and cleansing. Its benefits are also similar to Echinacea and Goldenseal. Neem leaf has a number of medicinal properties, including antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
In India, neem leaf is used to treat a variety of health problems, including:
- Skin problems: Neem has been dubbed “Queen of the Skin” in Ayurveda , the complexion and radiance of the skin being a reflection of the health of the gut. Neem leaf is a traditional remedy for acne, eczema, and other skin conditions. It is thought to work by killing the bacteria and fungi that can cause these conditions.
- Diarrhea: Neem leaf is a natural remedy for diarrhea. It is thought to work by binding to the toxins that cause diarrhea and helping to remove them from the body.
- Fever: Neem leaf is a traditional remedy for fever. It is thought to work by stimulating the immune system and helping the body to fight off infection.
- Digestive Health: Neem capsules function to balance the beneficial bacteria and its high chlorophyll content makes it useful to neutralize odours in the case of smelly sweat or halitosis.
- Insect bites: Neem leaf is a natural remedy for insect bites. It is thought to work by killing the bacteria that can cause infection and by reducing inflammation.
Natures Way Neem is carefully grown, tested and produced to certified quality standards.
|How Many Neem Capsules per day ?|
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%†|
|Neem (leaf)||950 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value not established.
Recommendation: Take 2 capsules three times daily, preferably with food.
Nature’s Way Neem leaf is generally safe for most people. However, it is important to start with a small dose and gradually increase the dose as tolerated. Neem leaf can interact with certain medications, so it is important to talk to your doctor before taking neem leaf if you are taking any medications.
plant-derived capsule (hypromellose)
Nature’s Way Neem Leaf Does Not Contain
Yeast – Derived Ingredient
Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.