Nature’s Sunshine – Master Gland 120 Caps,
Glandular System Support
- A blend of antioxidant vitamins, minerals and phytonutrient created for the Glandular System
- Master Gland is the Key System Product designed specifically for the glandular system
- Contains Vitamin A, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system, and the maintenance of normal skin, mucous membranes and vision
- Contains Vitamin C, which contributes towards a reduction in tiredness and fatigue and the normal functioning of the immune and nervous system. It is used in the protection of cells from oxidative stress, normal collagen formation and increases iron absorption
- Contains Vitamin E, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains Pantothenic Acid that contributes to normal mental performance and energy-yielding metabolism
Allergy advice: contains ingredients derived from SOYA beans
How will Master Gland help me?
Key System Product (KSP) for the glandular system, Master Gland is a blend of antioxidant vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, with zinc, which contributes to normal metabolism, the function of the immune system, and normal cognitive function. Contains a full complement of essential vitamins and minerals combined with specific herbs that are rich in easily absorbed trace minerals, to supply the glands with nutrients. Includes adaptogenic herb Siberian Ginseng (eleuthero root) traditionally used for energy and vitality.
Vitamin A, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system, cell specialisation and normal vision. Vitamin C, which contributes towards a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, the normal functioning of the immune and nervous system, psychological function, and collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance and energy-yielding metabolism. Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids and vitamin A, fertility and reproduction, cognitive function, normal vision, and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
About the Glandular System
The glandular and nervous systems work together to regulate all of the body’s processes, including growth, metabolism, digestion, elimination, menstruation and sleep. The glandular (endocrine) system communicates using chemical messengers called hormones that stimulate reactions that may last from a few hours to several days.
The endocrine system functions best when it has ample stores of minerals, particularly trace minerals. For example, the thyroid gland maintains proper metabolic rates and levels of body fluids when it has ample iodine. Similarly, the pancreas, which controls blood sugar levels, needs chromium.
Eating foods rich in trace minerals helps support the body’s glandular functions, but unfortunately, many foods that are a mainstay of the modern diet are low in trace minerals.
Is Master Gland suitable for everyone?
Master Gland is not suitable for those with an intolerance to Soy, or nut allergies.
|Each four capsules contain:||%NRV*|
|Vitamin A (from beta-carotene)||180 mcg (RE)||23|
|Vitamin E||19 mg||58|
|Vitamin C||120 mg||150|
|Pantothenic acid||48 mg||800|
* Nutrient Reference Value
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage.