Our Organic Acai Berry Powder is a rich source of fat soluble antioxidant vitamins , flavonoids and anthocyanins
- Immune System Boosting
- Our Organic Acai is high in vitamins A and E
- Acai naturally possesses phytonutrients like polyphenols, including ellagic acid, rutin, anthocyanins, and catechins.
- Rich in fibre to support digestive health
Acai is high in calcium and magnesium, and is a source of iron
- Calcium plays a part in contributing to normal muscle function, transmission of information via nervous system, and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to maintenance of normal bones and teeth, normal muscle function, metabolism, and reducing tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal transport of oxygen around the body. It also contributes to normal cognitive function, normal function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
The quality of our freeze dried acai powder is apparent from the colour – a vibrant deep purple produced by the anthocyanins cyanidin 3-glucoside and cyanidin 3-rutinoside. Freeze drying involves exposing the acai pulp to temperatures of – 40°C whilst in a vacuum environment, which eliminates all water through a process called sublimation. Over-processing of acai through other methods of preservation such as spray drying (heating to temperatures over 80°C to remove moisture) and standard freezing can result in an unpleasant brown powder
Our 200g bags of Organic Freeze Dried Acai should give 20 to 30 days supply depending on use.