Premium Montmorillonite Clay
Purity and Potency
Sardinian Red Montmorillonite Clay is a pure and potent clay that is rich in iron oxide which gives it’s red colour and has a high alkalinity of 9.2 pH. It holds a strong negative ionic charge and contains a wealth of essential trace elements and minerals.
Detoxifying and Skin-Purifying
When used as a face and body mask, Sardinian Red Montmorillonite Clay can help to absorb excess oil, leaving the skin feeling youthful and soft. It is also often used for detoxifying the skin and body.
As a face mask, montmorillonite clay can help to:
- Remove impurities: Montmorillonite clay can draw out dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin, leaving it feeling clean and refreshed.
- Tone the skin: Montmorillonite clay can help to tighten and tone the skin, leaving it looking smoother and more radiant.
Superfine Premium Quality
Sardinian Red Montmorillonite Clay is a superfine premium quality clay that is 100% pure and naturally dried. It is sourced from the hills of Sardinia, where particular attention is paid to the quality of the materials selected. The clays are non-ionized, without preservative, without colouring, and come from isolated quarries and in a wild environment. They have excellent clay mineral contents and thus offer properties superior to less pure clays.
Ecocert / Cosmos Certified
Our supplier adheres to the Ecocert / Cosmos standard for ecological and organic cosmetic raw materials. This means that our Sardinian Red Montmorillonite Clay is safe and effective for use on the skin.
Here are some of the benefits of using Sardinian Red Montmorillonite Clay:
- Absorbs excess oil
- Leaves skin feeling youthful and soft
- Helps detoxify the skin and body
- Rich in essential trace elements and minerals
- Superfine premium quality
- Ecocert / Cosmos certified
If you have reached this page by searching for Red Desert Clay from California then click here : Red Desert Clay