*NEW* Tanalbit® An Excellent formula gets even BETTER
Tanalbit supports a healthy gastrointestinal environment. Our *NEW* formula contains more active ingredients making it even more effective.
- Tanalbit supports: Healthy digestion, flora balance and a healthy stomach environment*
- Tanalbit as an antioxidant: Tanalbit exhibits significant antioxidant activity.*
- Tanalbit may also be helpful for: Occasional indigestion, food sensitivity, stomach upset*
- Tanalbit as Detoxifier: Tanalbit can support the body’s detoxification process.*
- Safe & Effective:Tanalbit is non-toxic and does not promote resistance buildup*
- Why NEW?
After 30 years, Dr. Balogh and Intensive Nutrition are proud to announce the *NEW* Tanalbit. PWhat’s different about the *NEW* Tanalbit?
- More active ingredients per capsule
- Higher Zinc and L-Proline content per capsule which allows the Tanalbit complex even greater access to the digestive tract
- Smaller Suggested Dosage: With greater potency comes a more convenient suggested regimen. Instead of 9 capsules daily our suggested regimen stops at 6 capsules daily
- Greater Efficiency: Individuals will see greater results in a shorter amount of time and as a consequence will also benefit from cost savings
Tanalbit® is a non-prescription plant tannin formula for the which has been found to be a great natural alternative for helping the gastro intestine when compromised by bacterial or fungal infestations.
- Tanalbit won accolades from medical pioneers in candida treatment such as Dr William Crook author of ‘The Yeast Connection’.
- Great Smokies Laboratories, an accredited diagnostic laboratory, made Tanalbit a staple in their list of recommended products.
The Tanalbit® formula is based on the powerful astringency and high antioxidant content of natural condensed tannins. Other components of Tanalbit® are chitin extract and lotus rhizome extract which provide synergistic anti-mycotic and anti-microbial action.
How Does Tanalbit Work?
When Tanalbit enters the lower gastro intestinal tract its natural affinity for lipids or proteins allows it to adhere to the outside of the yeast cell. The yeast cell can no longer feed off the host and dies and is naturally digested.
How Long Should I Take it?
Use of Tanalbit® for yeast, fungal or bacterial infestations is commonly 6 weeks, more or less depending on individual symptoms. As a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier, it may be taken every day as advised to help ‘cleanse’ or ‘remove’ toxic substances including heavy metals.
The suggested regime is 2 capsules 3 times per day for the first 2 to 3 weeks working down to 1 caps 3 times per day over 6 weeks.
Does Tanalbit affect beneficial bacteria? Will it deplete minerals?
Tanalbit will not significantly affect beneficial bacteria levels. Often we suggest using a probiotic after a Tanalbit regimen and using a comprehensive multivitamin to ensure proper mineral balance because imbalanced flora can contribute to nutrient deficiencies.
The Tanalbit® formula is based on the powerful astringency and high antioxidant content (high proanthocyanidin content) of natural condensed tannins. The other component of Tanalbit® is lotus rhizome extract which provides synergistic activity in its ability to disable microbial/mycotic organisms. Use of Tanalbit® for yeast, fungal or bacterial issues is commonly 6 weeks, more or less depending on the individual. As a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier, Tanalbit® may be taken every day as advised to help ‘cleanse’ or ‘remove’ toxic substances including heavy metals
Why is Tanalbit® a superior gastrointestinal support product?
Because Tanalbit® is complexed with casein, a protein with hydroxyproline and proline amino acids, it is able to bypass degradation by stomach acid and effectively target the large intestine and colon. The action is important for two reasons. First, it ensures that Tanalbit® is effective and Second, it ensures that Tanalbit® targets the lower intestine where most infestations remain entrenched. Anti-fungals complexed without a protein as complex as casein are simply not as effective in comprehensively reaching the GI.
Interactions & Precautions:
Do not take before bedtime or with caffeine.
This formula contains purified casein. Tannins may interfere with the absorption/effectiveness of alkaline or steroidal medications. Please consult with your physician prior to taking this tannin product if on medication.
Excerpt from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and the Yeast Connection by W G Crook MD
Tanalbit – This internal intestinal antiseptic consists of natural tannins combined with zinc. It has found to be helpful in the management of yeast overgrowth in the intestine.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Active ingredients: Zinc tannate complex 580 mg, Zinc (elemental) 42 mg, L-Proline 16 mg
Other ingredients: High Heat Milk Powder, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica
Allergen Statement: This formula contains milk. It is free of yeast, egg, gluten, corn, wheat, starch, artificial colors or preservatives.
2 capsules, 3 times daily and increase water intake two-fold. Water will help improve digestion, elimination of toxins and prevent dehydration and temporary constipation. Dosage suggested for 4-6 weeks or as prescribed by your health professional from or physician. Tanalbit performs best on a relatively empty stomach, at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before meals. If you cannot tolerate Tanalbit on an empty stomach, take your suggested dosage with a small protein snack. If you are using Tanalbit for skin health, suggested dosage is 2 servings daily for at least 2 weeks. When taking Tanalbit for food sensitivity or indigestion, take 1 to 2 capsules right after a meal.