Active Digestive Enzymes with Probiotic Bacteria
Global Health Trax purchases the finest enzyme raw materials and carefully blends them with probiotics to bring you one of the finest full spectrum enzyme blends for the purpose of digestion, but to also partner with ThreeLac™ to give the body more of what it needs to get back the balance of power that is needed to keep candida and other organisms in balance.
Active Digestive Enzymes has 17 ingredients, all designed to break down your food and may help you enjoy more foods with fewer unpleasant consequences.
The Formula Contains both Enzymes and Probiotics, We’ll start with the enzymes:
What do Enzymes Do?
Protease is such an important enzyme. Without it you’ll be unable to digest the proteins you eat, such as fish, meat, chicken, eggs, etc. If your digestion of proteins is incomplete, undigested proteins can wind up in your circulatory system and cause allergenic difficulties.
Carbohydrase helps to digest carbohydrate substances, such as flour and sugar products. If you are sensitive to wheat or suffer from gluten intolerance, you’ll fall in love with what Carbohydrase will do for you. This plant source enzyme has even been shown to reduce gluten related toxicity.
This is a combination of enzymes that helps the digestive system digest fats, cellulose, carbohydrates, and proteins.
Beta-Glucanase, Phytase, Hemicellulase and Xylanase
Beta-Glucanase, Phytase, Hemicellulase and Xylanase in combination will assist you in digesting grains and sugars. The substances in grains can bind some enzymes and greatly reduce your ability to use the nutrients in some foods. This enzyme combination increases your ability to use all nutrients.
Probiotics (Lactobacillus, Biffidum and Longum) are essential for support of the immune system and proper function in the intestinal tract. Probiotics assist in the formation of nutrients and hormones and help guard against unfriendly organisms gaining a foothold in the intestinal tract.
“Active Enzymes” will supply you with a wide range of powerful digestive enzymes, including cellulase (you’ll need cellulase to digest fruits and vegetables).
Swallow one Active Enzymes capsule before, during or after a meal and you’ll notice the results right away.
17 Ingredients May Help Aid in Digestion
- Lactase: Breaks down lactose in milk to make it possible for people with lactose intolerance to consume dairy without digestive problems.
- Lipase: A digestive enzyme responsible for breaking down lipids (fats), in particular triglycerides, which are fatty substances in the body that come from fat in the diet.
- Protease (I & II): The enzymes needed to digest protein.
- Amylase (Alpha & Beta): The enzymes that break down starch.
- Maltase: Breaks down malt sugar.
- Invertase: Utilizes sucrose as a nutrient.
- Cellulase: Responsible for cycling of nutrients and used to cleave the glycosidic linkage in cellulose.
- Glucanase: Used to break down carbohydrates.
- Xylanase: Breaks down carbohydrates into Xylose, one of eight sugars that are essential for human nutrition.
- Pectinase: Breaks down sugar.
- Phytase: An enzyme that breaks down indigestible grains and oil seeds; thus releasing digestible phosphorus and calcium.
- Hemicellulase: Breaks down sugar.
- Lactobacillus: Converts lactose and other sugars into beneficial lactic acid.
- Biffidum: Essential for support of the immune system and proper function in the intestinal tract.
- Longum: A bacterium that keeps the digestive system running smoothly, blocks the growth of harmful bacteria, and boosts the immune system.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Active Enzymes
Amount Per Serving: Digeseb® Plus (Proprietary Blend consisting of 4 Cellulase Proprietary Enzyme Blend (consisting of Xylanase, Beta-Glucanases, Phytase and Hemicellulases) Probiotic Blend (consisting of Lactobacillus Sporenges, Lactobacillus Acidophilous, Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Plantarum)