Master Amino Acid Pattern (MAP)
MAAP is protein supplement which provides 8 essential amino acids in a pre-digested form.
The product contains no additives nor doping substances.
- Prevents the overloading of liver and kidney functions due to the release of only 1% nitrogen catabolites (toxic metabolic waste).
- Is easily and quickly absorbed within only 23 minutes after its ingestion. Optimises Body Protein Synthesis (BPS) due to its unique 99% Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU).
- Optimises muscle mass, strength and endurance.
- Optimises recovery, after physical activity.
How Can I Use Master Amino Acid Pattern
- Maximise your body’s production of protein.
- Maximise your muscle strength and muscle volume.
- Replace your body fat with muscles with the help of physical exercise.
- Maximise your recovery after physical activity.
- Strengthen and tighten your body tissues.
A runner and cyclists discussion on MAP half way down this forum is informative http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115190971&page=1
What are the benefits of MAP – Master Amino Acid Pattern:
- Unique amino acid profile that provides 99% Net Nitrogen Utilization nearly all amino acids are used for body protein synthesis
- Almost calorie-free (only 0.4 kcal per ten tablets) and provides you with the same amount of amino acids as about 350 g of meat, fish or poultry
- Absorbed within 25 minutes rapidly utilised without the aid of catabolic enzymes
- Master Amino Acid Pattern MAP is 100% essential amino acids extracted from dietary proteins
- Free from fat, yeast, gluten, sugar, corn, wheat, and soya protein or dairy products
Table showing MAP Master Amino Acid Pattern Protein vs other protein sources
MAP™ vs. Dietary Proteins & Protein Supplements
|Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) for Body Protein Synthesis (BPS)|
24-48 times lower
48-96 times lower
|Released Nitrogen Catabolites|
Renal Failure or
Renal Failure or
What is the Amino Acid Profile of MAP ?
Master Amino Acid Pattern contains the following amino acids:
- L-Leucine 19.64%
- L-Valine 16.57%
- L-Isoleusine 14.83%
- L-Lysine 14,29%
- L-Phenylalanine 12.89%
- L-Threonine 11.11%
- L-Methionine 6.99%
- L-Tryptophan 3.68%
MAP FAQ SUMMARY
Q: Does MAP™ contain any sodium?
MAP™, in contrast with any dietary protein or protein supplement, is 100% sodium free. Therefore, its use is recommended during dietary sodium intake restriction.
Q: Does MAP™ contain any fat?
MAP™, in contrast with any dietary protein or protein supplement, is 100% fat free. Therefore, its use is recommended during dietary fat intake restriction.
Q: Does MAP™ contain any sugar?
MAP™, in contrast with any dietary protein or protein supplement, is 100% sugar free. Therefore, its use is recommended during dietary sugar intake restriction.
Q: Does MAP™ have any drug or food interaction?
No. MAP™ does not have any drug or food interaction. However, before taking MAP™ or other dietary supplements consult your physician.
Q: Does MAP™ have any contraindications?
The use of MAP™ does not have any contraindication.
Q: Is MAP™ considered a medicine?
No. MAP™ is not a medicine. It is a dietary supplement.
Q: What is the daily recommended dosage of MAP™ for an athlete to get the best results in the shortest time?
Even though individual dosage may vary according to nutritional status, age, gender, and the intensity and frequency of physical activity, the average suggested daily dosage should be:
• For the amateur athlete: 5 to 10 tablets of MAP™, 30 minutes before training, in conjunction with the daily requirement of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
• For the professional athlete: 10 tablets of MAP™, 30 minutes before training, in conjunction with the daily requirement of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. And an additional 10 tablets of MAP™ to be taken during the next meal (lunch or dinner).
Q: May protein supplements be taken with MAP™?
No. Protein supplements should not be taken in conjunction with MAP™. This may prevent:
- a lowering of BPS/min;
- an increase in the nitrogen catabolites; and
- an overloading of digestive functions
Take 3-5 tablets per day. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. This product is not intended to substitute a varied diet.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
The MAP dedicated website http://www.masteraminoacidpattern.info/