Primal Defense Garden of Life
Primal Defense probiotic formula contains a whole food blend with Homeostatic® Soil Organisms (HSOs). The Homeostatic® Soil Organisms in Primal Defense are important probiotics you would get in abundance if your food came from soil untouched by pesticides, herbicides and other widely used chemicals. Primal Defense includes 12 species of hardy beneficial microorganisms in the form of the HSO Probiotic Blend. Probiotics are beneficial microflora health human intestines contain billions of both good and potentially harmful microorganisms. The good bacteria in the intestines are considered to be an integral part of normal immune system support. Probiotics are important because they synthesize certain vitamins and short-chain fatty acids to support a healthy intestinal lining and when your intestinal lining is occupied by healthy beneficial flora, it deprives unwelcome microorganisms of both space and nutrients.
About Primal Defense:
Is Primal Defense different to other probiotics?
Some probiotic supplements have difficulty implanting in colons that are pH imbalanced or have too many harmful bacteria. Homeostatic Soil Organism blends are designed to implant in any colonic environment. The delivery system ensures that the probiotics colonize throughout the digestive tract where they are most effective. The probiotics contained in Primal Defense supplements are grown and incorporated into a living whole food substrate using the Poten-Zyme™ process, which allows them to thrive on their long journey through the GI tract. Some probiotic companies grow bacteria and then separate them from the substrate they were grown in. We at Garden of Life believe the substrate is important .
Need for Refrigeration?
Since most probiotic supplements contain live cultures, they are temperature and age sensitive, therefore requiring refrigeration. If room temperature can begin to degrade these probiotics, imagine what the warm human body will do. Our HSOs remain dormant until activated in body fluids, and requires no refrigeration. The probiotic strains in our Garden of Life Primal Defense are resistant to heat, cold, stomach acid, chlorine, fluorine. A good probiotic supplement should be able to thrive in the digestive tract, whatever the conditions.
Early research shows that Homeostatic Soil Organisms have been found to:
- Work from inside the intestines, dislodging accumulated decay from the walls and flushing out waste.
- Break down hydrocarbons, which means they possess a unique ability to split food into its most basic elements, allowing almost total absorption through the digestive system. This increases overall nutrition and enhances cellular development.
- Produce specific proteins that act as antigens, encouraging the immune system to manufacture huge pools of uncoded antibodies. This increased production of antibodies may significantly boost the body’s ability to ward off disease.
- Aggressively consume pathological yeasts, fungi, bacteria, parasites and viruses.
- Work in symbiosis with somatic (tissue or organ) cells to metabolize proteins and eliminate toxic waste.
- Stimulate the body to produce natural alpha-interferon, a potent immune system enhancer and powerful virus inhibitor.
Primal Defense Use
Primal Defence 90caps Label.
Primal Defence 90caps Ultra Label.
Primal Defence 180caps Label.
Primal Defence 180caps Ultra Label.
|Barley Grass, Oat Grass Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium longum Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus brevis, Bacillus subtillis Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bacillus licheniformis Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Saccharomyces boulardii Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium lactis|
|Other Ingredients:fermented molasses, calcium carbonate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), vegetable coating (vegetable gum, dextrose, lecithin, citric acid), bacterial protease, probiotic cultures.|
USE: Adults take 1 caplet 3 times per day with 8 oz of water or juice.