Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt from Selina Naturally
Celtic salt UK is a high-quality sea salt that is hand-harvested from the coastal regions of France. With its distinct mineral profile and unique taste, Celtic salt offers a great alternative to regular table salt, providing added health benefits and enhancing the flavors of your dishes. Discover the rich flavour and natural goodness of Celtic salt UK today.!
Light Grey Celtic® is our original, whole crystal (coarse), moist sea salt that is completely unrefined and is the ideal staple for all your salt needs.
How Sea Salt is Gathered and Harvested
Harvested from the ocean using the sun, the wind, and shallow clay ponds. Pristine ocean channels water into the concentrating ponds. The flowing mixture is stirred by the salt farmer, and crystals form and are gathered by hand. The ionizing action of the clay, combined with the artisan’s skilful method, enlivens the unique, bioavailable array of trace elements that exist in a perfectly balanced matrix.
Then as now, our product is unparalleled in the world. Less than 1% of the world’s salt harvest has the artisinal quality of Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt ®. Pure, moist, biologically active, and free from any chemicals or additives, it is salt the way it is meant to be.
Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt is Mineral Rich
- Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt ® is a mineral-rich, whole crystal (coarse), moist salt that is completely unrefined and hand harvested.
- It is harvested from the sea off the coast of France and gets its light grey hue from the pure clay lining of the salt beds where it is harvested.
- It is known for its high mineral content, which includes potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron.Dried by the sun and the wind; it retains the ocean’s moisture, locking in a vast array of vital trace elements.
“I’ve enjoyed using Celtic Sea Salt® for several years now. It enhances the flavour of whole foods and provides me and my family with a superior source of trace minerals.” –Dr. Christiane Northrup, author Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom.
Here are some additional ways to use Celtic Sea Salt:
- Add it to your bath. Celtic Sea Salt can help to relax muscles and relieve stress.
- Use it as a facial scrub. Celtic Sea Salt can help to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells.
- Make a salt rub. A salt rub can help to relieve muscle pain and inflammation.
From the Manufacturers Brochure:
Our product consists primarily of sodium and chloride. However, because of the unique method of harvesting from fresh ocean water, it also contains many minerals and trace elements. Every year, we have our salt analysed by an independent laboratory so we can show our customers how our salt is different from other salts available.
Every year, the results show that it is is lower in sodium and chloride than other salts and higher in minerals and trace elements. Additionally, Celtic Sea Salt is tested to ensure that it does not contain any harmful pollutants-we are very proud to say that our salt has consistently proven to be the gold standard in safety and purity in the salt industry.
You may notice that Celtic Sea Salt is tested for things like lead and arsenic. There are environmental levels of these elements present in almost everything we come in contact with. These naturally occurring concentrations are often referred to as ‘background levels.’ Everyone is exposed to low levels of these and other elements every day, far more than is present in our product which is an extremely pure product.