Oxygen Elements Max
Serving Size 7 Drops | 90 Servings Per Container | 30ml Concentrate – One months supply.
Benefits May include:
- Designed to help your body absorb the nutrients it needs more easily.
- Contains Ionic Trace Minerals, Enzymes and Amino Acids.
- May help to reduce lactic acid build up, which can cause muscle soreness and burning after exercise.
What Is Oxygen Elements Max
Global Health Trax Oxygen Elements Max is a liquid oxygen supplement product. It’s is taken as drops mixed with water or juice and includes 78+ natural minerals and trace elements, 7 enzymes, and 21 amino acids.
It reportedly acts as a detoxifier and it is suggested that it can increase metabolism of waste material out of the body.
What does Fulvic Acid do?
It is a natural extract from ancient plant deposits created 75 million years ago and consists of an array of natural phytochemicals, antioxidant free-radical scavengers, super oxide dismutases,nutrients, enzymes, amino acids, antibiotics, antivirals, and antifungals.
Its primary purpose is to transport minerals and nutrients from the soil into a plant. The power of fulvic acid is realized in a water solution where nutrients and minerals are dissolved into an ionic form, allowing them to become organic and safe for use by humans.
- Fulvic acid is a complex molecule that contains a variety of different components. It is not fully understood how these components work together to produce the observed effects.
- There is some evidence that fulvic acid can help to improve nutrient absorption and reduce inflammation. However, more research is needed to confirm these effects and to determine the optimal dosage and form of fulvic acid.
- Fulvic acid is generally considered to be safe, but it is important to talk to your doctor before taking any new supplement.
Are There Any Oxygen Element Max Side Effects?
If too much is taken too quickly the detoxification action can result in symptoms such as headaches, achiness and should this happen then the suggestion is to reduce the level of Oxygen Elements Max from the recommended dose to 1 drop per glass of water taken twice per day and gradually increase with time back to recommended daily intake.
Oxygen Elements Max Dosage and Ingredients.
Adults: Add 5 to 7 drops to 250ml of drinking water or juice. Gradually increase the product usage over a two or three week period until you are using a maintenance amount of 7 drops three times a day.
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
Proprietary Blend: 326 mg
Deionised Water, Hydrogen Sulfate, Glucono Delta Lactone, Citric Acid, Ionic Trace Minerals, Amino Acid Complex, Arginine, Ornithine, Glutamic Acid, Methionine, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness), Rice Vinegar, Fulvic Acid, Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Always dilute in water or juice.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, or if under medical care, consult your health practitioner prior to use.
Avoid contact with organic materials (cotton, linen, wool, silk, leather, formica, vinyls).
Global Health Trax assumes no responsibility for damage that may occur to these types of materials due to contact with Oxygen Elements Max.
Do not use if seal is broken or damaged.