Emergen-C, Vitamin C, Super Orange 30 Sachets
Each Sachet of Emergen-C Super Orange delivers a fizzy, orange citrus flavour burst of essential nutrients.
What is in each sachet of Emergen-C Super Orange?
Each of the thirty 8.8 gram Sachets contains:
1000 mg of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that plays a vital role in i many bodily functions. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin C is also important for the formation of collagen, a protein that is essential for healthy skin, bones, and cartilage.
- Vitamin C also boosts the immune system, helps the body to absorb iron from food and to fight off infection.
Seven B Vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B6 & B12 enhance energy naturally – no caffeine, no crash
Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 are essential nutrients that play a vital role in many bodily functions, including energy production, cell metabolism, and nerve function.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is essential for the conversion of food into energy. It is also important for nerve function, muscle function, and heart health.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is also essential for energy production. It is also important for cell metabolism, red blood cell production, and eye health.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) is involved in many metabolic processes, including the conversion of food into energy, the production of cholesterol, and the repair of DNA. It is also important for nerve function, skin health, and brain function.
- Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that helps the body metabolize proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. It is also important for the production of hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen throughout the body. Additionally, vitamin B6 is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, the chemicals that allow nerve cells to communicate with each other.
- Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is essential for the formation of red blood cells, DNA synthesis, and nerve function. Vitamin B12 is also involved in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Alpha lipoic acid is an antioxidant that is involved in energy metabolism and cell protection.
- Calcium: Calcium is an essential mineral that is necessary for strong bones and teeth. It also plays a role in muscle contraction, nerve function, and blood clotting.
- Chromium: Chromium is a mineral that is involved in carbohydrate metabolism and blood sugar regulation.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral that is involved in over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It is important for muscle and nerve function, blood pressure regulation, and energy metabolism
- Manganese: Manganese is a mineral that is involved in bone metabolism, energy metabolism, and antioxidant defence.
- Phosphorous: Phosphorous is another essential mineral that is important for bone health. It also plays a role in energy metabolism, cell signalling, and DNA repair.
- Potassium: Potassium is another electrolyte that is essential for fluid balance, nerve function, and muscle contraction.
- Quercetin: Quercetin is a flavonoid that has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiviral properties.
- Sodium: Sodium is an electrolyte that is essential for fluid balance, nerve function, and muscle contraction.
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral that is involved in cell growth and repair, immune function, and wound healing. It is also important for the senses of taste and smell.
Emergen C Vitamin C Sachets Suggested Use
- Age 14 and up, one packet up to 2 times per day. Empty contents into a glass, add 4-6 oz of water, stir.
- For lighter flavour, mix with more water.
- Less Water = More Flavour
Manufacturers Website EmergenC USA
Emergen C Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (8.8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%**|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate, chromium ascorbate)||1000 mg||1,667%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||0.38 mg||25%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5′-phosphate sodium)||0.43 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid||12.5 mcg||3%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||2.5 mg||25%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||5%|
|Phosphorous (as potassium phosphate, calcium phosphate, sodium phosphate)||38 mg||4%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate)||60 mg||15%|
|Zinc (as zinc ascorbate)||2 mg||13%|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Chromium (as chromium ascorbate)||10 mcg||8%|
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, sodium phosphate)||60 mg||3%|
|Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate, potassium phosphate)||200 mg||6%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value not established.|
Fructose, citric acid, natural orange flavors, malic acid, orange juice powder, tapioca maltodextrin, silica, beta carotene, glycine, aspartic acid, tartaric acid, and cysteine hydrochloride.