Liquid Chlorophyll from Nature’s Sunshine’s
PARABEN FREE FORMULA
Nature’s Sunshine’s Liquid Chlorophyll is naturally flavoured with spearmint oil and can be taken throughout the day, leaving the breath minty fresh. It’s ideal for everyday use, and is a valued companion to any whole body nutritional cleanse programme.
IMPORTANCE OF CLEANSING
Cleanse with Nature’s Sunshine Products…
works well in conjuction with Pro B11.
We are constantly exposed to wide array of toxins, chemicals and pollutants. Some are made by the body as metabolic waste, but many are external toxins from the surrounding environment. Every day our bodies are bombarded by a cocktail of toxins from food, water, air pollution, pesticides, medicines, drugs used in livestock, and chemicals in household products. A poor diet, junk food and food additives, add to the burden. Health Experts worldwide recommend the regular use of a nutritional whole body cleanse to help lighten this load, helping to support a healthy system
that can provide energy and vitality, normal immune function and skin tone.
During a cleanse it is most important to drink plenty of water. Not only does this help the body to flush out its system, but it also helps the fibre to work effectively throughout the intestinal system. Liquid Chlorophyll is a great companion to your cleanse – add it to water for a great natural spearmint taste,and drink throughout the day. Makes water into a cool, clean tasting drink that leaves breath minty fresh.
- Chlorophyll is non-toxic, and safe for people of all ages. It’s ideal for everyday use, and is a valued companion to any whole body nutritional cleanse programme. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Chlorophyll is the green pigment in plants that harnesses the sun’s energy in photosynthesis. It performs metabolic functions in plants such as respiration and growth.
- The mulberry and the alfalfa plant, from which Nature’s Sunshine’s chlorophyll comes, are excellent sources of chlorophyll.
- Liquid Chlorophyll has a paraben-free formula that uses all-natural vegetable source glycerine. Glycerine is not a true preservative, but a stabilising component that acts to inhibit the growth
- The amount of the active compound of chlorophyll (chlorophyllins) is 15mg per 5ml serving.
- This is the equivalent of 300mg (0.3g) of chlorophyllins per 100 grams of Liquid Chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is non-toxic, and safe for people of all ages.
Ingredients: : Purified water, glycerin (vegetable), sodium copper chlorophyllin, spearmint aerial parts oil (Mentha spicata).
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Always consult your Doctor or Pharmacist before taking food supplements when you are on prescribed medication.