Nature’s Sunshine’s Liquid Chlorophyll
- Chlorophyll is non-toxic, and safe for people of all ages. It’s ideal for everyday use, and is a valued companion to any whole body nutritional cleanse programme. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Chlorophyll is the green pigment in plants that harnesses the sun’s energy in photosynthesis. It performs metabolic functions in plants such as respiration and growth.
- The mulberry and the alfalfa plant, from which Nature’s Sunshine’s chlorophyll comes, are excellent sources of chlorophyll.
- Preservative-free Liquid Chlorophyll has a paraben-free formula that uses all-natural vegetable source glycerine. Glycerine is a stabilising component that acts to inhibit the growth of microbes.
- The amount of the active compound of chlorophyll (chlorophyllins) is 15mg per 5ml serving. This is the equivalent of 300mg (0.3g) of chlorophyllins per 100 grams of Liquid Chlorophyll.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Always consult your Doctor or Pharmacist before taking food supplements when you are on prescribed medication.
buy direct and save a little on Liquid Chlorophyll